Friday, August 10, 2012

TransRockies - Misc Pictures

As if Hersey did not have enough to contend with dealing with a bad shoulder, he did this the day before the race as he was riding around his bike to make sure it was riding OK and ready for the TR7
Anyone have salsa and guac for le taco?  someone's wheel in mechanics tent
 On day 3 I noticed this!!!  after my fall, I realized my derailleur hanger was bent and my gear cable was hanging on by 3 strands!!!!  notice all the severed strands to the right!
 I did have to visit the medics but only for treating the ole flesh wound that would not close - nothing too bad at all!
 real purdy......

 a brief moment of sun before the storms rolled in
 after day 6 - the puddles n' rainbows day
 between storms....
 7 days of suffering and you get a finisher medal
 loading up in Canmore after the race to get back to Fernie


No comments:

Post a Comment