Monday, May 30, 2011

WWDF

World Wrestling Dog Federation...

what to do on a cold snowy wintery day on Memorial Day?  yes, I did mean Memorial Day, and I did mean snow.  The snow levels dropped to around 6,000 ft last night which I guess is a good thing considering we could have woken up to a layer of snow.  Fortunately, the snow line was a little above us so it did not reach us.

We had to time our dog walk such that we were between storms - even then, there was no guarantee of a dry walk...as it turned out we got sprinkled on but that did not stop the dogs from playing a good old fashioned game of 'catch' and 'wrestle'....some pix of the Ridgies on our walk - fresh snow in the background as Moby scopes out the scene:
Otis preparing to unwind after being couped up:
ding ding ding ding ding ding - Round 1:
I got you!  no wait, I got you...
so ferocious!  until they get freaked out by an ant, or mosquito, or bird, or butterfly...or whatever makes an abrupt movement or noise...
everyone had a good time and I even managed to get a pic of the wifer striking a 'don't take my picture pose'....or maybe she was just inspired by Our Lady and was having a moment of inner dialogue:


No comments:

Post a Comment