Thursday, November 18, 2010

2010 MTB Redux Video

Yesterday was a day off from riding, but a busy day none-the-less.  It was one of those bizarre days where just about everything I touched seemed to take a step backwards.  I did make it to the Y to get in the pool for a very short swim.  The water temps were actually decent for a change!  They usually crank up the heat in the lap pool, to the point where it is uncomfortable to swim - unless you like swimming in a spa...not my cup of tea.

I signed up for a Vimeo account yesterday thinking that it was worth checking out as an alternative to YouTube. The upload process seemed a little easier and I like how they have groups set up to be able to include your video.  There is still a lot more for me to figure out, but it will be fun to try something new....

Here is the latest incarnation of my video skillllzzzzz:


2010 MTB - SW Montanny Redux from Tiago on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment