Friday, November 12, 2010

Night Ride Bail & Tenacious D

It might have been the 23 degrees (and dropping) on the thermometer, it might have been the gin and juice, it might have been the lack of motivation...you get the picture...The net of it is I bailed on the night ride last night and I can't help but think it was a good idea considering the temps.  Instead, I set up the Wii downstairs and watched a few episodes of The Office while I sucked down some gin/tonics.  There were some good belly laughs had, although there was just a touch of guilt for sitting in a nice warm, comfy room as the other knuckleheads were out slip sliding around in the cold temps.

The weekend is quickly approaching and there is not current agenda for what is in store.  Unfortunately, the options are somewhat limited this time of year so it might be a home-bound weekend.

Since it is Friday and since I don't have much to blab about...it is time for some funnies....if you are easily offended, then I urge you to click away from this blog entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment