Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hammer Shout Out

and no, I don't mean MC Hammer....

We have been ordering product from Hammer Nutrition over the past 3-4 years and I have really come to like their product for nutrition while riding.  Their products are great and their customer service has just been outstanding!

My recent experience with swapping out estim units once again showed what a top notch organization Hammer is.  I expected some push back from them when I brought up swapping out units (since they were switching brands and we had just purchased the brand they were no longer going to carry) and all I got was great customer service!

It is a sad day when these 'good' customer experience becomes the exception rather than the norm.  My expectations are so low that it is an anomaly when people do their job and do it well.  This is why the 'Hammer experience' has been even more impressive - they have gone above and beyond the 'good' to just plain awesome!

tip of the hat to Hammer!  Thanks!!  You guys ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment