Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flock Of Seagulls

As I roused myself out of bed this morning I took a look in the mirror and a Flock Of Seagulls hair-do was looking right back at me...WHOA!  My hair is getting long and as a result the morning hair experiment always proves to be good for a laugh or two after it gets all matted down, up, & sideways from sleeping.  I kid you not...it really was a blast into the past with a serious Flock Of Seagulls coif (be fore-warned....pic of old dude having just woken up and striking a pose):


The best part was no hair spray was used, nothing, nada, zilcharoonie, zero - this work of art is just all natural thanks to the mysteries of tossing and turning.

The only elements missing were a keytar to strap over the shoulder and some big loud fluorescent colored glasses and a crazy tuxedo shirt (ala Seinfeld) and a pair of pants that came up to the sternum.  I might be guilty as charged on some of these transgressions (to a certain degree) but the coif was more the hockey hair for me back in the 80's.
If you are not a child of the 80's then you are probably can't appreciate the references, but you might be able to relate to the mullet!   Here in Butte the she-mullet is still in vogue...the chicks that rock the she-mullet around here would kick my ass so I will refrain from talking too much trash about the she-mullet, other than the she mullet here is not so much about biz-nass up front and pahtay in the back, but more like pahtay in the front and pahtay in the back - it is a 24 hour pahtay!

Now that the flashback is over, it is time to fast forward 20 years and get back to reality - although that alternate world of the 80's was bubble-gummy fun and light hearted....and I rannnnnnnnn, I rannnnnn so far awayyyyyyy




No comments:

Post a Comment