Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Facial Hair

Apparently my usual verbose meanderings must be reaching the dregs of the barrel when the title becomes 'Facial Hair'.  As the winter approaches, it is time to switch it up a little and grown a little sum'n sum'n....this year long sideburns, soul patch and horseshoe moustache are the bomb digiddy (self pro-claimed of course).  For those of you wondering just how hideous that is, here is a guide (for the full enchilada, check out this online guide:



soul patch beard


horseshoe mustache
so imagine one super-imposed on top of the other and there you have the full effect...As I look at the 'horseshoe', I start to realize that it looks a little 'George Michael-esque' circa the 90's.  GM is definitely the omni-facial-hair-guru-trendsetter dude.  Say what you will about his 'off the court' escapades (or sexcapades if you insist) but I admit to his music being a guilty pleasure sometimes.  Bear in mind my musical tastes vary from metal to indie to rap to fusion to just about anything except for country and opera so this should not be too surprising....and just for old time sakes here is some GM facial hair vid to remind you of why he is to be held in such esteem (I will spare everyone the 'wake me up before you go gooooooooo' nonsense)




No comments:

Post a Comment