Friday, October 15, 2010

Remote from Remoting

The wifer has Friday off so we got a little bit of a wild hair and busted out of town.  I am working remotely from my remote office (or to be a little clearer, my work is mobile so even though I work remotely from the normal 'home office', today I am remote...away from the remote office...).  If that is not some sort of double negative confusion wrapped up liked a pretzel then who knows what is...All I know is we are changing it up a little and it is all good!  Sometimes, technology is a really good thing and creates for some flexibility regarding quality of life...although there are other times where I feel a little burdened by technology in the sense that you are always available since work is somewhat portable.  It gets more difficult to disconnect, and the irony is that is probably is more critical unplug and be able to decompress.

As for adventure this week...looks like it might be low key and not on the radar, or in the cards, or on the menu, or whatever else smartie pants people can come up with...

back to remoting...speaking of... is that  conjugatable...just wrapped up in nonsensical words today...better move back to remoting while the remoting is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment