Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Musings About Life 80's style

Typically, I try not to take life too seriously but there are moments that life demands you stop in your tracks and take stock in what it is trying to tell you.  During these moments, I tend to be over-analytical and each little thing takes on new meaning...every action has a consequence, or equal reaction, etc etc...not quite like chaos theory where a butterfly flapping its wings in Hong Kong causes a chain of events consequently causing a hurricane in S America somewhere (sarcasm intended).

Sometimes those consequences are evident all at once but they have a way of building up to paint a clearer picture...even if the picture is moving from a blank canvas to abstract form to hopefully a little something more understandable.  This seems to be the case for us at the moment.  Life is certainly becoming clearer for us based on all sorts of interesting things.  At first these 'things' seem over-whelming and crushing, but as time goes on we (the human we) have the ability to put them in better perspective and look at the big picture.  Fortunately the big picture is just that...BIG, full of awesome opportunities and lots of doors opening...but you might not be able to see any of that unless you are bold enough to take the chance on change.  Change is generally stressful for us humanoids but big picture it is good as it provides new sets of challenges should we be brave enough to take them on.

Suffice it to say that winds of change are in the air...and I ain't talkin' bout the sweet & cheesy 80's lullaby by Expose!  Now that I have turned soothsayer and weather forecaster I also say that it is mother nature's female prerogative (no no no, not referencing that Bobby Brown tune....is my my my my my prerogative) to change her mind and also change said winds in a different direction....wow, I have taken a musical journey into some 80's craziness!

well now that we went there....YES, I went there...it is Hump Day and I did reference Bobby Brown...which of course leads to:
Humpin' Around

and just because we are on the B Brown train...this spoof is hilarious (thanks John for sharing)...Mr Tyson don't got no rhythm:
Every Little Step Spoof

No comments:

Post a Comment