Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Early Bird Gets The Worm

or in this case the early bird wakes up, goes to work out and wakes her husband up (who can't get back to sleep).  Between the missus getting up early and the dogs licking themselves this morning, it was an early rise day.  That is not always a bad thing considering early starts can lead to good productive days.  I am going with that for the day and thinking it will be good to check things off the to-do list.

After feeding the pups this morning, I looked out, saw a full moon and realized I missed the lunar eclipse last night.  It was on my mental notepad to check out but apparently the glue on the back of the sticky note must have lost its stickiness and floated away with the arctic breeze.

The ankle is starting to feel better and I am hoping it will be formidable enough to handle some light spinning with a day or so.  Until then I am going to be doing my biggest winner impression (just think of the opposite of the show 'the biggest loser') by sitting around, eating, and gaining some winter weight to keep me warm.

As it turns out, we are going to be local for the holidays and we are very content with that.  The last month has been really crazy and we will be more than happy to kick our feet up and have a more chill finish to the end of the year.  The wifer's gifts are wrapped and now we just have to see if her curiosity gets the better of her and she scopes out her unwrapped gifts before Santa's official visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment