Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On a Roll

And I don't mean dinner or tootsie rolllllllll....It has been a good past couple of weeks with some great productivity and prepping for 2011.    I am looking forward to getting back home and settling back into our usual rhythm with the dogs being silly and me having my creature comforts!

I was approached yesterday for a possible adjunct instructor opportunity with the local college.  The opportunity sounds like it could be a lot of fun but unfortunately my schedule has no wiggle room at all for another gig.  It is always interesting to me how things can unfold - seemingly meaningless encounters and meetings with people that are actually planting seeds for future germination.

The holiday season is getting closer and closer and it seems to be like things get more and more hectic (even if you don't let yourself get caught up in the hype).

in tribute to tootsie roll and don't believe the hype....here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment