Friday, August 12, 2011

MTB: Homestake Pipestone TT

What an awesome time to be out riding a bike yesterday afternoon.  I headed up to Homestake Pass and caught the CDT up and over to Pipestone Pass.  More than anything, I wanted to find out where the legs were and gauge the level of fitness.  The temps were perfect, the riding conditions were nice and tacky and it was just a good day to be out riding on trails.

The theme of the day was panoramic photos...just like a new kid with a new toy...I was watching someone create panoramic shots on their phone camera and then wondered whether the point and shoot that I use had that function...shua' enough, it did so I have been playing around with that feature the past couple of rides and just can't get enough....so here are some of the results from the rider yesterday - you can click on the pictures to enlarge and get the full effect:






No comments:

Post a Comment